We appreciate your interest in Portola Pharmaceuticals!
At Portola, our goal is to build an enduring biopharmaceutical company with compounds from our own research efforts that represent significant advances in the fields of thrombosis (blood clots) and other hematologic diseases. Our development-stage portfolio includes three 100 percent-owned clinical-stage assets. Each of our therapies has the potential to address a significant unmet need.
Our talented and dedicated team at Portola is comprised of accomplished, intelligent, motivated, and passionate colleagues who thrive in our fast-paced environment.
We strive to hire candidates that share Portola’s values and exhibit traits that enable optimal performance.
Successful and accomplished employees embrace the following:
- Integrity and respect
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Passion for scientific data, finding answers, and learning and understanding
- Performance at an optimal level
- Commitment and dedication to discovery and innovation
- Able to meet deliverables through disciplined work ethic
- Possess proactive problem solving abilities
- Form strong collaborative relationships
- Are highly inquisitive and seek intellectual stimulation
- Communicate assertively
- Demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in times of ambiguity
We look forward to learning how your past experiences align with our culture and needs, discussing how they might contribute to a rewarding employment experience at Portola.
To apply, please send your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting your position of interest.
We currently have the following opportunities available in South San Francisco: